Coach / Mentor Matching Software
The Coaching & Mentoring Network's matching software has been specifically designed to support both in-company and public coaching and mentoring programmes. Highly customisable, it supports coach or mentor selection based on relevant criteria tailored to each individual scheme.
- Implementation is relatively quick and straightforward and eliminates the need for in-house technical development.
- "Look and feel" and content are highly customisable and can be tailored to meet specific requirements.
- Matching of recipients' requirements to coaches / mentors can be performed quickly and with greater accuracy than a paper-based directory.
- Coach / Mentor data can be easily updated on-line, ensuring ongoing accuracy of records. This includes de-activation of individual records if a coach / mentor becomes temporarily unavailable.
- The matching software can also be implemented 'in reverse' eg to allow mentors to search for mentees.
Cost-savings may be gained through:
- Reducing both in-house development and support costs
- Speed of matching
- Outsourcing of database administration.
Conducting a search: the user's perspective
The Matching Service offers three methods of searching: a simple keyword search, search by name or company/department to provide quick access to a specific individual, and a detailed questionnaire-based search which provides the most accurate matching. It is this last option which is described below.
You want to find a mentor. You are guided through a series of questions and check the options that best reflect your requirements. You can, additionally, add any relevant keywords to further hone your search. On completion of the questionnaire you are presented with a list of suitable mentors, ranked according to how closely they meet your specification. Each mentor has a detailed on-line profile, optionally accompanied by a photograph, enabling you to choose the mentor that best meets your needs. Choice of mentor is typically based on practical suitability - skills, location, experience etc - and personal rapport. The combination of questionnaire and profile allows the best all-round match to be made.
Try it for yourself and remember that all questions and answers are fully customisable.
The software is hosted on the Coaching & Mentoring Network's web server but accessed seamlessly through your website. Users will not be aware that they are accessing a third-party site. Access to the service may be password-protected if required.
The software remains in the ownership of the Coaching & Mentoring Network who also provide all technical support.
The Matching Service is highly customisable and will be integrated with your website "look and feel". Title graphics, page icons and navigation buttons can all be replaced with your own designs.
In order to tailor the questionnaire to reflect your specific programme, you may specify your own questions and responses as required, and group questions into mandatory and optional sections.
It is also possible to provide links to pages on any other website.
For more information and pricing details please send us your details or telephone +44 (0)870 733 3313.